Is it possible to repay debts on December 31 and how to properly meet the year of the Blue Water Tiger – read on UNIAN.
Astrologers say that the symbol of the next year is an active and decisive animal, thanks to which significant changes will occur in the lives of many people. The main thing is to remember that the Tiger does not like impulsiveness and spontaneity. In order for the holiday to be successful, find out what not to do for the New Year.
Earlier, we talked about how to celebrate the New Year 2022.
What New Year’s signs exist
What to do for New Year 2022 / depositphotos.com
The Blue Water Tiger is next year’s patron. The animal is peculiar, so you need to be careful and follow the recommendations so as not to anger him. As you prepare for the holiday, you can:
- throw out old things and clean up the apartment by the 31st;
- decorate the Christmas tree and decorate the apartment;
- distribute debts and return yours;
- ask for forgiveness and forget old grievances;
- do charity work and help those in need.
Read alsoStop puzzling: original and dangerous ideas of what to present for the New Year 2022There is an interesting ritual: a woman should put on a scarf on New Year’s Eve and think about all the bad things that happened to her. And then, under the chimes, drop this accessory, then the negative accumulated in 2021 will remain in the past.
In addition, you need to buy several toys or figures in the form of a Tiger and place them in the apartment. Thus, you will be able to attract good luck and show respect for the symbol of the year.
What not to do for the New Year
Bans for New Year 2022 / depositphotos.com
One of the most important holidays of the year has its own prohibitions. Study them carefully in order to meet the New Year in a good mood and accidentally make yourself problems for the next 365 days. On the eve of the holiday, it is strictly prohibited:
- get a haircut a few hours before the New Year;
- to celebrate the holiday in loneliness and despondency;
- put a large number of fish dishes on the table (meat is better);
- carry out general cleaning on the 31st;
- wash clothes and hang clothes on the eve of the holiday.
In no case should you borrow or borrow money from someone. Our ancestors believed that the blood connection with the clan intensifies in the New Year, so the money that has already received your energy will go along with it to another person.
How to see off the Old New Year
Traditions for the New Year 2022 / depositphotos.com
It is important not only to celebrate the New Year correctly, but also to respectfully say goodbye to the Old, even if it was not particularly successful. Gather a family or a group of friends, prepare New Year’s meals, and also:
- put bills in your pocket to spend the next year in abundance;
- thank the Bull for giving you in 2021;
- kiss your loved one to the chimes to keep the family happy;
- make 3 wishes to the chimes – they will come true.
Remember that you need to celebrate the New Year in a new outfit, then in 2022 you will not need money.
Love signs for the New Year 2022
How to attract love in the New Year / depositphotos.com
If you want love, respect, support and understanding to reign in your relationship or in your family, listen to popular beliefs and follow simple rituals:
- hang a heart-shaped decoration on the tree to meet your destiny;
- light 7 green candles to ensure prosperity and prosperity for the family;
- take the hand of a loved one to the chimes, so as not to part in 2022;
- if you had a difficult breakup, burn the calendar of last year – you will forget all the bad things.
Our ancestors believed that pricking or cutting a finger on New Year’s Eve would lead to an early marriage.
Monetary signs for the New Year 2022
Rituals for money and well-being / ua.depositphotos.com
You can ask the Blue Water Tiger not only for happiness in your personal life, but also for financial well-being. In order for the Tiger to hear and fulfill your desires, help him a little:
- make sure that a man is sitting at the New Year’s table;
- choose practical gifts – the Tiger does not like trinkets;
- hang sweets and bills on the tree;
- spread mint leaves in the house – the plant will attract the symbol of the year;
- put coins under the guests’ plates.
In order for the coming year to be successful, light 8 candles and place them in a circle, as a symbol of infinity. In the corners of the table, under the tablecloth, put coins, attracting wealth. The remains of food cannot be thrown away – it is better to give it to animals. And remember: how many times you accidentally sneeze on New Year’s Eve – so much happiness you will have.
Signs for pregnancy on New Year’s Eve
Rituals for expectant mothers for the New Year 2022 / photo ua.depositphotos.com
If you want a baby to appear in your family, then you can hint about this to the Water Tiger by following one or several simple steps:
- put baby toys or things under the tree to get pregnant next year;
- those who want to have a child must eat something from the hands of a pregnant girl;
- critical days began on the 31st – expect replenishment in 2022.
There is a sign: if a living tree has taken root in a pot, get ready for the appearance of a baby.
Signs with champagne on New Year’s Eve
Funny beliefs on New Year’s Eve / photo ua.depositphotos.com
The traditional drink of the New Year is not just a “soda”, but a very serious element of the holiday. With the help of it, you can also influence your destiny and find out the future:
- try to clink glasses with a person of the opposite sex and make a wish – it will definitely come true
- a lot of bubbles in the glass – the year will be saturated, few bubbles – stable and calm
- when opening a bottle, do not hold the cork – a person drenched in champagne will “bathe” in luck, just like the one to whom the cork will “arrive”.
According to signs, a person who accidentally finds a champagne cork on the morning of January 1 will be incredibly happy next year. Indeed, under the chimes, people had fun and made their most cherished desires, which means they shared positive energy.