They paid 20 million for the Ukrainian defender.
Taras Kacharaba / photo by FC Slavia
Czech “Slavia” announced the transfer of the central defender of the Ukrainian national team Taras Kacharaba.
This is reported by the official Prague club website.
Now Kacharaba will defend Slavia’s colors as a full-fledged team player. Last year, the Ukrainian spent in Prague on a leasehold basis.
The Ukrainian signed a three-year contract – until December 2024. The transfer cost 20 million kroons (about 800 thousand euros).
Read alsoLugansk Dawn left the team’s top scorerKacharaba was on loan at Slavia from Slovan Liberec. The Prague club had the right to buy out the player, which it took advantage of the day before the deadline.
The Ukrainian defender commented on his move:
“I am very pleased to continue our cooperation with Slavia. We had a fantastic year in which we experienced a number of amazing events together. I look forward to the opportunity to move on. We have a lot of work to do,” said Kacharaba.
Taras Kacharaba: career
- The first club of Taras was UFK Lviv, in 2012 he left for Shakhtar Donetsk.
- In Ukraine, he played for Hoverla and Kropyvnytskyi Zirka on loan.
- In the winter of 2018, he transferred to Slovan Liberec on loan. With whom he signed a full-fledged contract in 2019.
- For Slovan, the Ukrainian played 97 matches and scored 5 goals, and also gave two assists.
- In January 2021, Kacharaba moved to Slavia on a leasehold basis. The Ukrainian defender played 34 matches for the Prague club and scored one goal.
- On September 8, 2021, Kacharaba made his debut in the Ukrainian national team in a friendly match against the Czech Republic, starting in the starting lineup.