Victor Tsygankov can move to the English championship.
Senegal star attacking midfielder Sadio Mane is close to leaving Liverpool for Bayern Munich. The English club is ready to let go of its leader and is already actively looking for a replacement for the Senegalese winger.
According to the portal Liverpool.comLiverpool are considering signing Dynamo Kyiv winger Viktor Tsygankov.
The Ukrainian football player has a number of important characteristics that attract Liverpool. The main ones are the ability to play on both flanks of the attack and a modest price.
The leadership of the “Reds” expects that “Dynamo” in the current realities will not ask for sky-high money for a player who has a year left on his contract.
We add that Victor recently became a client of the agency company of brother Pep Guardiola, probably in order to move to the top championship.
In the UPL 2021/22 season ended ahead of schedule due to the war, Tsygankov played 25 matches for Dynamo, scoring 11 goals and 4 assists.
The Transfermarkt portal estimates the Ukrainian at 25 million euros.
Recall Viktor Tsygankov’s goal brought the Ukrainian national team victory in the Nations League match against Ireland.
Viktor Tsygankov: career in Dynamo
- Tsygankov is a graduate of Vinnitsa football, but at the professional level he played only for Dynamo Kiev.
- He made his debut for the Dynamo Tsygankov first team at the age of 18 in a Premier League match against Stal Kamensk on August 14, 2016. And Tsygankov scored his first goal in the UPL against Olimpik Donetsk.
- Tsyhankov is the youngest author of a hat-trick in Dynamo history: he scored three goals against Karpaty Lviv at the age of 19 years and 256 days.
- As part of Kyiv “Dynamo” Tsygankov played 213 matches, in which he scored 85 goals and 58 assists.
- Tsygankov is 7th on the list of Dynamo’s top scorers since Ukraine’s independence, surpassing Viktor Leonenko (79 goals) in this indicator.
- As part of the national team of Ukraine, Tsygankov played 40 matches and scored 7 goals.