The day of the summer solstice is a special and energetically strong date, on which various rituals and rituals are performed.
June 21 marks the summer solstice, the longest day and shortest night of the year. This is an energetically strong date, the day of the triumph of summer and the victory of light over darkness. A person born on June 21 will be lucky and long-lived.
Our ancestors considered the summer solstice to be a special day when you can attract good luck, make a wish and find out fate. Many rituals are associated with water, because it has a special power on June 21st.
Summer Solstice: Ceremonies and Rituals
- Gather morning dew and wash with it for good health and lasting beauty.
- As on Ivan Kupala, on this date the girls lower the wreaths into the water. Whose wreath floats far and does not sink, that girl will have a happy fate.
- On the day of the summer solstice, you need to get up as early as possible and meet the dawn. It promises happiness and health.
- On this day, there is a strong energy of forgiveness. Ask for forgiveness from those who have offended, make peace with your family if you are in a quarrel.
- Put on clothes of sunny colors – yellow, orange, red. This will bring good luck.
- To strengthen the relationship, a couple in love today should take a bath together or pour water over them together. Water will wash away all negativity and conflicts.
- On the day of the summer solstice, a rite of nodular magic is performed. Take 10 beads and a long ribbon. Cut the ribbon into 10 pieces. Make a decoration by alternating a bead and a ribbon knot on a thread. Do not tie the edges of the decoration – it should be even. Put the jewelry near the bed – for good health, at the door – for pleasant communication, or in your wallet – to attract money. You cannot wear jewelry.
How to make a wish on the summer solstice
On June 21, a ritual is performed for the fulfillment of desires. Dress in light-colored clothes and take a lit candle in your hands. With this candle go around all the rooms in the house, starting from the front door. Thank the fire for clearing the room. Then walk around the house counterclockwise, pronouncing your innermost desires.
What Not to Do on the Summer Solstice
- In no case should you accept gifts today, even small ones.
- It is forbidden to lift any objects from the ground.
- Do not give in to negative thoughts today.
- You can’t drink alcohol.
- Do not wear dark, dirty or old clothes.