Yevhen Plinskiy provided information on the expenses of the Dnipro City Council.
For 4 months of a full-scale war of the Russian Federation against Ukraine, the Dnipro city council spent almost 27 million hryvnias on PR.
About this on his page in Facebook Yevgeny Plinsky, an Antikor journalist, said.
“PR Filatov during the “plague”? During the four months of the war, the Dnipro City Council spent almost UAH 27,000,000.00 on PR for its work. After analyzing the tenders for the purchase of advertising and pr-services by the authorities of the city of Dnipro, you wonder whether such an item of expenditure of the city budget is appropriate in conditions of war?” he wrote.
The journalist also gave an example. On the resource “Observer”, which appears in the contracts for the purchase of placement of materials, from March to July, 50 publications about the mayor of Dnipro Filatov were published.
Plinsky also provided information on the amounts of tenders:
- 2 250 000 UAH for coverage of the activities of the Dnipro City Council on Facebook and Telegram on 07/18/2022 (tender ends)
- 1 800 000 UAH to promote information about the activities of the City Council in social networks. 05/02/2022
- 2 198 139.60 UAH for advertising and marketing services 24.06.2022
- 1 099 069.80 UAH for advertising and marketing services 05/30/2022
- 1 099 069.80 UAH for advertising and marketing services 04.05.2022
- 4 796 225.00 UAH for advertising the activities of the Dnipro City Council on the Internet 25.04.2022
- UAH 456,000.00 to cover the activities of the Dnipro City Council in the press 25.04.2022
- 1 538 130.00 UAH to cover the activities of the Dnipro City Council on the radio 04/25/2022
- UAH 1 408 000.00 to cover the activities of the Dnipro City Council on regional TV channels. 04/25/2022
- 2,700,000.00 to cover the activities of the Dnipro city council and deputies on the Internet. 07/18/2022 (tender ends)
- 7 550 000.00 to cover the activities of the Dnipro city council and deputies on the Internet. 06/06/2022 (the tender is being appealed)
“And like a cherry on the cake. Two weeks ago, Mr. Filatov went to the media with an article that because of the position of Prime Minister Shmygal, it is impossible for cities to spend money on the Armed Forces of Ukraine. It turns out that it is possible for their own PR?”, – the journalist wrote.
Earlier, UNIAN has already reported that in Dnipro they are raising the cost of public transport, the mayor’s office has already explained the reason.