Infrastructure became the target.
On the night of September 19, the Russian invaders launched a missile attack on Zaporozhye. Recorded eight “arrivals”.
about it in his Telegram channel said the chairman of the Zaporozhye regional military administration Oleksandr Starukh.
“The enemy launched another missile attack on the regional center. Eight arrivals are now known. Previously, infrastructure facilities were again targeted,” he said.
At the same time, the head of the OVA noted that information about the victims is being clarified.
“We comply with the rules of air raid alert and non-disclosure of information,” Starukh added.
Acting mayor of Zaporozhye Anatoly Kurtev said in his Telegram channelthat, according to preliminary information, the invaders hit two infrastructure facilities.
It was reported on social media that power went out in some areas. Later it became known that power supply was restored, but not everywhere yet.
Earlier, the General Staff of the Armed Forces of Ukraine reported that the Russian invaders are trying to strengthen the first line of defense in the Donetsk and Zaporozhye regions.
As UNIAN reported earlier, the envoy of the Pope Konrad Kraevsky came under fire during a trip to the Zaporozhye region.