A simple trick with clothespins will help you quickly tuck a blanket into a duvet cover.
For most people, the process of changing bed linen is accompanied by the anguish of filling a blanket. For this case, many people need at least half an hour and a few acrobatic stunts.
We offer you to use a few tricks with which you can tuck a blanket into a duvet cover quickly and without pain. At first they may seem difficult to you, but after a few attempts, you will learn how to put on a duvet cover in just a minute.
Earlier we talked about how to properly clean and simplify this process.
How to tuck a blanket into a duvet cover with clothespins
A very simple trick will help you tuck a blanket into a duvet cover with any cutout in a matter of seconds. To do this, you will need 4 clothespins or any other clips. Instead of clothespins, you can tuck in a blanket for two people, holding it with 4 hands.
- First, spread an empty duvet cover on the bed.
- Crumple the duvet and tuck it into the duvet cover.
- Put your hands in the duvet cover and find the corners of the duvet.
- Insert the four corners of the comforter into the four ends of the duvet cover.
- From the outside, fasten the corners of the blanket with four clothespins. Or pinch the corners of the blanket with your hands.
- Raise the blanket and shake it a few times until it is completely unfolded.
How to tuck a duvet into a duvet cover with a cutout at the bottom
Another trick will help you quickly tuck in the duvet if the cutout of the duvet cover is at the bottom.
- Turn the duvet cover inside out and lay it flat on the bed, cut side down.
- Lay the comforter flat on top of the duvet cover.
- Roll the duvet together with the duvet cover.
- Grasp one end of the roll and gently fold the duvet cover through the slit so that the edge of the duvet is inside the duvet cover.
- Repeat the same on the other side.
- When the bottom edge of the comforter is tucked into the comforter, shake the comforter so that it is completely in the duvet cover.
How to tuck a duvet into a duvet cover with a hole in the side
This method combines the first and second methods. As in the first method, here it is necessary to hold the corners of the blanket, and the turning of the duvet cover is taken from the second method.
- Turn the duvet cover inside out and place it on the bed.
- Spread a duvet over the top of the duvet cover.
- Slide your hands through the cutout and pinch the edges of the duvet over the corners of the duvet cover.
- Turn the duvet cover inside out so the duvet is inside.
- Without letting go of the corners of the blanket, shake it to straighten it inside.