Among the victims are residents of the villages of Grakovo and Chkalovskoye, as well as two tractor drivers who worked in the field.
Today, 8 people were blown up by mines on the territory of the de-occupied part of the Kharkiv region.
About this in Telegram reports the Main Directorate of the National Police in the Kharkiv region.
“During September 22, the duty unit of the Chuguev District Police Department received several reports that 8 residents of the Chuguev District were blown up by mines that the invaders left behind. explosive injuries,” the statement said.
Also, a police officer of the community found two tractor drivers blown up by a mine in the field. They were taken to the Chuguevskaya regional hospital.
The police urged local residents to be as careful as possible and not to approach suspicious objects, move only along asphalt paths and, if explosive objects are found, immediately call 101 or 102.
De-occupation of Kharkiv region
As UNIAN reported earlier, on September 6, Ukrainian defenders launched a counteroffensive in the Kharkiv region. They brilliantly managed to free the occupied territories and force the Russians to flee from their positions.
It is known that about 150,000 residents of the Kharkiv region lived under occupation for more than five months.
On September 14, President Volodymyr Zelensky announced that almost the entire Kharkiv region had been liberated from Russian invaders.
Anatoly Toryanik, Deputy Head of the Main Directorate of the State Emergency Service in the Kharkiv Region, said that the top priority was to clear roads and infrastructure from mines.